- Personal Information: We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, and other contact details when you make inquiries, subscribe to our newsletter, or utilize our services.
- Usage Data: We automatically collect information on how the Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website
- To notify you about changes to our Website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website
- To monitor the usage of our Website
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Data Sharing and Disclosure:
Pixency may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers to facilitate our service, to provide the service on our behalf, to perform Website-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. We ensure these third parties will not disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.